anonymous tech woman

Yet another woman in technology blog. I'm actually a developer who uses a variety of Java and database technologies on a variety of platforms.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Refactoring and Eclipse Callisto

I've spent the past 2 days refactoring code to make it look better and run better. I have been looking at different design patterns and while there is a book about refactoring patterns, I am just looking at the patterns on their website.

I've also been playing around with Eclipse Callisto which has performance testing tools. There is an article here which gives information about how to use the updated plugin. One problem I did have was a "major:minor 49.0" exception due to having J2SE SDK 1.4.2 in my classpath on my machine. Changing the path variable to point at Java 5.0 solved the problem.


Technorati Tags: Java, code, refactoring, Eclipse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home