anonymous tech woman

Yet another woman in technology blog. I'm actually a developer who uses a variety of Java and database technologies on a variety of platforms.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Going Bust!

I remember reading a post on a forum a few weeks back where one person was explaining that it was difficult and impossible in many cases to get references from some companies if you worked in IT, especially any companies from the 90's as lots of them don't exist anymore. Well on Friday I got this letter from a company I use to work at and apparently they have gone bust. This is the second company that I cannot no longer get a reference from as they have gone bust and so I now cannot prove 2 entire years of my working career. Both companies that I worked for that have gone bust seem to have a problem giving me enough work to keep me occupied so I left and finding out that they no longer exist is not a surpise.



Technorati Tags: jobs, technology, company

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home