anonymous tech woman

Yet another woman in technology blog. I'm actually a developer who uses a variety of Java and database technologies on a variety of platforms.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Eclipse Callisto

Yesterday whilst refactoring code I discovered Eclipse Callisto, and managered to get my code to run while being profiled. However I couldn't actually work out how to use all the packages so I did a quick google search and discovered:
1. Eclipse Review, a free email magazine about what's new in Eclipse. They also send a email news letter with Eclipse tricks and tips.

2. Documentation on how to use Eclipse Callisto

With this information and the stuff I read before I was able to pin point areas in my code that caused it to take longer i.e. loops, variable assignments which I removed.


Technorati Tags: Java, code, Eclipse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home